Monday, April 15, 2013

Liebster Award.

Some of the most amazing bloggers I know are part of a group called the Her Campus Blogger Network. As if being a part of the group isn't an honor enough... I was nominated by two of the girls for the Liebster Award. 

The Liebster award is an honor given to up and coming bloggers. We answer 11 questions about ourselves and create our own set of questions for our own 11 nominated bloggers to answer. Its an amazing opportunity to spread the word of great blogs and inspire those who write and read them. 

Being nominated twice, I will have to drag you through two sets of questions so bear with me friends!! 

1. Backstreet Boys or N*Snyc?  Why? 
Backstreet til I die. I love N*Sync as well but my childhood is filled with dancing to BSB. They had my heart first and I can never turn on my boys. 

2. If you could cast anyone to play you in a movie, who would it be?  
If I could cast anyone to play me in a movie it would undoubtedly be Anne Hathaway. I know the world has a love-hate relationship with her but I find her captivating. She's beautiful, eloquent, soulful, and everything I would love to be. 

3. What is something that you are most proud of?  
I'm most proud of my ability to adapt to my surroundings. I've been to many places and suffice it to say I'm obsessed with them all. I'm a travel bug and we all know it but it comes a great deal from my ability to love all cultures and places. 

4. If you were to die today, what is one word that you hope to be remembered by?  
If I were to die today the one world I would love to remembered by is sincerity. I'm an extremely up front person. I do my best to explain my feelings in the most sincere way possible. I would hope that people consider me to be sincere.

5. What is something you've done this past year that would surprise your previous self? 
This past year I went skydiving in the Swiss Alps in Interlaken, Switzerland. I never thought I'd be able to say that!!

6. What is your biggest pet peeve and why? 
My biggest pet peeve is when females go out in public with soaking wet hair. Its pure laziness, get a blow dryer honey.

7. What is the top thing on your bucket list?  
The top of my bucket list is looking at the Pyramids in Egypt. Its my number one travel spot.

8. What is something that you always need with you?  (besides the obvious like cell phone and keys) 
I always need to have perfume with me. It may sound materialistic but I love to smell beautiful things.

9.  What is your biggest beauty secret? 
My biggest beauty secret would be applying deodorant to my bikini line. It sounds strange but it gets rid of razor burn and keeps your skin soft and hair-free much longer.

10. What is the best prank you've ever played on someone? 
I'm sad to say I'm not much of a prankster.

11. Are you an early birds or a night-owl?  
Night owl. 

and on to the second set...

1. If you could have been born in another era, what would it be?
I love this question!! I would have absolutely been born in Paris in the 1920's. The writing and artwork created there at that time is just captivating to me. To walk to the streets with those people would be my biggest dream come true.

2. What do you pin the most on Pinterest?
Travel spots. I say it all the time, when I'm bored or stressed I go to the travel section of Pinterest and plan out the rest of my life.

3. What is your dream job?
The lead designer for Celine. Big dream I know, but I adore it.

4. Who's your favorite Disney princess?
I'm a Jasmine girl through and through. I admire anyone who can pull of a belly shirt so well, and tigers  are just so cute.

5. What was your favorite Nickelodeon show?
Rugrats.

6. Where would you live if you could live in any part of the world for free?
Paris. Paris. Paris. The most beautiful city in the world.

7. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Fashion Sketching. I'm not very good, but a girl can dream. Also i have an extreme online shopping addiction.

8. What did you do over spring break?
Over Spring Break I was in my second home, Florence, Italy.

9. Which blogs inspire you the most?
I Hate Blonde and High Heel Suicide.

10. What is your favorite part about Spring?
Colored pants and top down jeep driving.

11. If a genie gave you three wishes, what would they be?
1. To eat whatever I want and have the body of Candice Swanepoel for the rest of my life.
2. A happy, healthy family for a lifetime.
3. An endless supply of designer accessories.

Thanks again for he nominations ladies I'm more honored then you will ever know. In the spirit of keeping the ball rolling with this award, here are my questions.

 1. Favorite Book
2. Story of your life in song form
3. Best moment you've ever had (so far)
4. Biggest Inspiration
5. Dirty Little Secret
6. Biggest addiction
7. Favorite color pen
8. Most used app on your phone
9. Dream place/era
10. Most loved accessory in your closet
11. Where you plan to be in 10 years

Santa Can You Hear Me?

I know a few weeks back I said that October was the best month of the year… but in the spirit of Christmas I’m going to rescind my previous ...